Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November 6, 2008

Dear Friend,
I made this CD for you….. I hope that you like it as much as I think that you will.

1. Pussycat Dolls – “ Stick With You”
2. Fabulous featuring Tamia – “So into You”
3. Brian McNight - “Your Like a Dream Come True”
4. Jennifer Lopez – “ Hold You Down”
5. San Quinn – “San Francisco Anthem”
6. Wayne Wonder – “No Letting Go”
7. India Arie – “Beautiful Surprise”
8. India Arie – “The Truth”
9. Lauryen Hill- “ Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You”
10. Pussycat Dolls – “Stick With You”

The first and the last song are the same because it was the very first ringtone that I put on my phone after we met. You used to call my phone while I was sitting right next to you just to here that song. I hope that it helps you to remember all of the good times that we have had and all of the good times to come. Whenever you are alone, or feel like everything is wrong I hope that you listen to this CD and smile your worries away.

Love,
Rain



Dear Friend,
Let me tell you a little bit about my family…

· My sister is more rebellious than anyone.
· My mom puts her daughters before herself.
· My dad tries to be more of a friend.
· My grandpa is the wisest and most loving man that you will ever meet.
· My grandma is a very sweet little lady.

Sincerly,
Rain

No comments: